What to do with Transfer Credit

What should I do if I
have transfer credit?

If you have transfer credit, have all the colleges you attended send an official transcript directly to Admissions at:

LeTourneau University
Attn: Admissions
P.O. Box 7001
Longview, TX 75607-7001

LeTourneau University accepts academic work from regionally accredited schools. In order for transfer credits to be accepted, the grade must be a "C" or above for undergraduate courses. Graduate level courses must have a grade of "B" or above to be accepted for transfer.

Please contact Admissions and visit with a transfer specialist if you have questions.

LeTourneau University
Office of the Registrar
Contact Information

Mailing Address:
LeTourneau University
Attn: Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 7001
Longview, TX 75607
Phone: 903-233-4370
FAX: 903-233-4303
Office Hours
8am – 5pm CST
Upcoming Events: