What to do with Transcripts


Where should I bring college or final high school transcripts?


All college transcripts will need to be sent to your admissions counselor prior to your arrival.  Official transcripts must be sent directly from your previous college to LeTourneau University. Please contact

your admissions counselor

or the

Office of the Registrar

if you have questions.

LeTourneau University
Office of the Registrar
Contact Information

Mailing Address:
LeTourneau University
Attn: Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 7001
Longview, TX 75607
Phone: 903-233-4370
FAX: 903-233-4303
Office Hours
8am – 5pm CST
Upcoming Events: