Engineering Forms

The links below will take you to PDF forms that may be filled out online. Once completed, print them out and take them to the appropriate persons to be signed.  Looking for general-purpose academic forms (change of major, course substitution, etc.)?  You'll find them on the Registrar's Office site.

Override Form

Prereq-Coreq Waiver

Waiver Form - Capacity Conflict

Waiver Form - Capacity Conflict signed

Machine Tool Oper Proc-Safety Rules

Matls Joining Oper Proc-Safety Rules