The who, what, where, and when of the selection process...
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2016
Informational Event in The Allen Family Student Center Great Room to learn about all our IMPACT positions.
Online IMPACT application is open.
BY FRIDAY, FEB 5, AT (12:00 NOON)
- Submit your ONLINE APPLICATION (valid for all IMPACT positions).
- If you attempt to save and continue your application later, when you restart your application, make sure that you use the link that was emailed to you, and that you press the "Previous" button until you get back to the beginning of the application. Going back to the beginning will then show all of your saved answers.
- Have two individuals complete and return a RECOMMENDATION FORM on your behalf.
- If you have an on- or off-campus job, please include your supervisor as one of the two evaluators. Other acceptable evaluators include pastors, faculty member/advisor, or administrator/ staff person.
- Relatives or Peers are not acceptable references.
- Sign-up for ALL APPLICABLE INTERVIEW TIMES in the Office of Student Life (Student Life building).
- This year there is no standard "group interview" process for IMPACT. Ask the leader of the IMPACT group(s) you are interested in to see if you need to participate in any additional interviews.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10 - 26, 2016
Participate in your professional interviews with the leaders of the IMPACT group in the location specified on the interview sign-up sheet (interview sheet found in the student life office).
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Student Government Petition Packets are due in Student Life at 5 pm
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Student Government Candidate speeches in Chapel and voting online opens
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2016
You will receive ONE letter regarding the status of your application
BY FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2016
If you are asked to fill a leadership role for 2014-15, you will need to respond to the IMPACT area's supervisor who wrote you the letter by the end of this day to confirm acceptance
FRIDAY-SATURDAY, MARCH 18 - 19, 2016
Spring IMPACT Retreat (details will follow, but please plan for this as early as you can)
MARCH - APRIL , 2016
Training for IMPACT Groups to be determine by the group's leadership
FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016
IMPACT Celebration for 2015-16 and 2016-17 student leaders