Your Steps Toward Receiving Financial Aid
- Fill out an application for admission and send it to the Admissions Office.
- If you are a senior in high school, try out our Freshmen Scholarship Calculator to find out what merit scholarship for which you may be eligible.
- Receive your acceptance letter from LeTourneau.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the web, by Feb. 15, if possible.
- First, go to www.pin.ed.gov to request a PIN for yourself, and for a parent if you are a dependent student. This will be your electronic signature.
- You will need previous year income tax information. If your tax return has already been electronically filed, use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when prompted.
- Use LeTourneau's school code, 003584, so we receive your information.
- Receive your financial aid award letter either by mail or by e-mail from LeTourneau.
- Sign and return your award letter to LeTourneau or accept your awards electronically.
Note - For new students entering Fall 2012 and later, once your financial aid award is offered, new test scores will not be considered for additional financial aid. Students who plan to re-take their SAT or ACT in the spring should contact their admissions counselor and ask them to postpone awarding until the spring scores are received.
What to Expect During this Process
If you have been accepted for admission into LeTourneau, your financial aid package will come to you in the form of an electronic award letter approximately four to six weeks after you submit the FAFSA on the web (but no earlier than March 1). Included in the award will be some combination of grants, scholarships, loans and/or opportunity for student work.
LeTourneau University’s FAFSA code is 003584.
Financial Aid Office
P.O. Box 7001
Longview, TX 75607
1-800-759-8811 Ext. 4350
Financial Aid Office Hours
8am – 5pm CST
Federal School Code 003584