Congratulations on the decision to study abroad! Whether it is for a few short weeks or an entire year, this will be one of the most enriching experiences in your life. Let us help you get on your way.
And remember, you must get approval through the LETU Office of International Studies before applying to any of the study abroad programs. The LETU study abroad application deadline is:
October 1 (to go in the Spring)
March 1 (to go in the Fall)
LETU Study Abroad Application Process:
- Complete the following forms and submit them to the Study Abroad Advisor:
- Complete the destination program's (e.g. Best Semester, HGU, etc.) application and submit it to the LETU Study Abroad Advisor, then to the destination program's admissions office.
- Apply for a passport if you do not already have one
- Upon acceptance, apply for a student visa with the assistance of the destination program. Please note that Visa processes can take weeks, so don’t delay.
- Make payment arrangements with the LETU Student Accounts Office.