UNITED STATES LAWS
IT IS ILLEGAL (AGAINST THE LAW) TO:
- Drive a car without a driver’s license.
- Drive a car without liability insurance.
- Drive a car while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Drive a car faster than the posted speed limit.
- Buy alcohol if you are under 21 years of age.
- Consume Alcohol if you are under 21 years of age.
- Provide alcohol to students under 21 years of age.
- Possess or sell illegal drugs.
- Disobey an order from a police officer.
- Resist arrest.
- Fight in public places.
- Be drunk or under the influence of drugs in public places.
- Throw trash on state highways.
- Take other people’s mail.
- Sign other people’s checks.
- Sample food in a store without paying first.
- Work off campus without permission from Immigration.
- Take property belonging to others.
- Make loud noises that disturb the peace of others.