LETU Student Accounts
Working together to provide a plan that meets your financial needs.
An LETU education is a valuable asset that will provide you a strong return on your investment. We're here to help you make it possible.
Student Accounts is responsible for:
- Helping you understand the affordability of your education and providing financial counsel
- Keeping you informed of the financial aspects of your education by providing statements and student-specific communication as needed
- Billing and collection of tuition and related course fees and all other applicable fees
- Working with TMS to provide installment payment plans to eligible students and educating students about available payment plan options
- Coordinating health insurance information and billing of student health insurance premiums for eligible students
- Processing refunds of excess funds as financial aid funds are received
- Providing assistance with military tuition assistance and employee reimbursement
Whether you have questions about your monthly statement or just need assistance understanding our various payment options, your student accounts representative is here to help. So, don't hesitate to contact us. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you are not able to reach us during normal working hours, we will respond back to you the next business day.