All transfer students are required to submit the following items to the Admissions Office for evaluation:
- Application for Admission – Fill out an application at www.letu.edu/apply.
- Official Transcript(s) – Submit official transcripts of academic work from any college attended. If you are currently enrolled at a college or university, then send a transcript of the courses completed and a list of the course work in progress. At the conclusion of the semester have a final, official transcript sent to LeTourneau. Transfer students should have a Grade Point Average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a Résumé – To upload your résumé or see an example, go to www.letu.edu/resume.
Quick Facts for Transfer Students:
- You may transfer a maximum of 66 semester hours from a two year college if you intend to pursue a baccalaureate degree at LeTourneau University.
- LeTourneau University only accepts transfer credits which carry a grade of at least a C or its equivalent. If transferred courses are applicable to your LeTourneau University degree program, they will be accepted as credits that help meet graduation requirements.
- A minimum of 36 semester hours for a bachelor degree or 18 semester hours for an associate degree must be taken in residence at LeTourneau University, including the last semester of the last year.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required for courses completed at LeTourneau University for graduation.