Submit a PDF file (minimum 11-point font and one-inch margins).
Please describe your spiritual journey and commitment to a life of faith.
Respond to each of the following questions. Please do not write more than one page for each response:
- Why are you attracted to LeTourneau University?
- What experience do you have interacting with people from other cultures?
- Describe a significant lesson that you have learned in a cross-cultural setting.
- Why are you interested in the Global Scholars Program?
- What do you hope to do after you graduate from LeTourneau University?
Applicants may be invited to participate in a brief phone or Skype interview during the review process at request of the Global Scholars Scholarship Committee. Note: For applicants participating in the Heritage Scholarship Competition, the competition interview score will be considered in lieu of a Global Scholars Scholarship interview.