LETU's new Dual Credit Scholarship is awarded to all eligible LETU Dual Credit students. The scholarship is worth $16,000 per year, and is renewable for up to four years if you maintain a 2.0 GPA.
This brings the cost of 2017-18 tuition down to $12,770 for the year -- that's a 55% discount -- and you'll still be eligible for additional state and federal aid to help cover the rest.
To qualify for the Dual Credit Scholarship, you must
- Have passed a minimum of one LETU Dual Credit course before graduating high school
- Minimum score of 20 on the ACT or 1030 on the SAT
- Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Enroll full-time in the residential program at the Longview campus
- Submit your online application for admission
- Send in your official high school transcript
- Send in your official test result (ACT or SAT)
- LETU ACT School Code: 4120
- LETU SAT School Code: 6365
- File your FAFSA to be considered for additional financial aid
- LETU FAFSA School Code: 003584
For more information about the Dual Credit Scholarship or to register for a class contact our Dual Enrollment Coordinator, Sharleen Hunt, at 903-233-4334 or SharleenHunt@letu.edu