1. Apply to LeTourneau University
2. Send Additional Documents.
- For Incoming Freshmen:
- Request your official high school transcript (or GED scores).
- Mail your SAT and/or ACT scores to Admissions, PO Box 7001, Longview, TX 75607
- Use school code 6365 for the SAT and school code 4120 for the ACT.
- LETU requires the following minimum test scores:
- ACT: Composite score of 20 or higher
- SAT: Combined score of 950 (math and critical reading)
- Please submit SAT or ACT writing scores to help with English placement. (We won't use them for admissions decisions.)
- Send us AP and CLEP scores. Click here to see which tests we accept.
- For Transfer Students:
- Request all prior college transcripts.
3. Accepted students must:
- Pay a $150 Housing Fee and $100 Tuition Deposit. Both may be paid online at www.letu.edu/deposit.
- Submit a Housing Application in order to reserve a place in the entering class. Access the Fall 2015 Housing Application using your LetNet username and password here. If you are a commuter student, fill out the Off-Campus Petition.