Dr. Matthew Green
Associate Dean of Engineering
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Office: GLSK O101A
Phone: (903) 233-3910
- Ph.D. University of Texas, Austin 2005
- M.S.M.E University of Texas, Austin 2001
- B.S.M.E. Texas A&M University 1998
- Remote electricity generation technologies (with current emphasis on hydro-kinetic).
- Development and refinement of a junior-level interdisciplinary design methods course.
- The effect of team building design-build-test mini-projects on engineering design teamwork.
- Extreme Experience customer needs gathering in 1st and 3rd year design courses.
- Application of the Contextual Needs Assessment method in humanitarian design.
- Design Methodology & Design Pedagogy
- Selection Method for Remote Electricity Generation Technologies
- ENGR 1812 Fundamentals of Engineering Design
- MEGR 2013 Statics
- MEGR 3713 Thermodynamics
- METC 3713 Thermodynamics (Engineering Technology)
- GETC 2313 Materials Technology
- ENGR 4400 Senior Design Seminar - design process, needs assessment lectures
- ENGR 4813 Senior Design I - design team faculty director
- ENGR 4823 Senior Design II - design team faculty director
- ENGR 2400 Sophomore Design Seminar - assist with speakers
- ENGR 3813 Engineering Design Methodology
- LETU 1101 Cornerstones of Life and Learning
Link to Publications and Honors