Dr. Jonathan A. Demko, P.E.
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Office: Glaske O162
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, May 1986
- M. S. Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, Dec. 1980
- B. S. Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, May 1979
- LeTourneau University, Longview, TX, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Aug. 2012 – Present
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, Senior Development Engineer, Jan. 1996 – Aug. 2012
- Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Sept. 1994 – Jan. 1996
- Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory, Waxahachie, TX, Cryogenics Engineer, Apr. 1991 – Sept. 1994
- General Dynamics / Ft. Worth Division, Ft. Worth, TX, Engineering Specialist, Sept. 1986 – Jan. 1991
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, Registration #67802
Click here to see Dr. Demko's Publications and Honors page.