Mr. Dale West
Adjunct, Engineering and Engineering Technology
Office: Glaske 0101
Phone: (903) 233-3921
- M.Eng.Ch.E. Texas A&M University 1971
- B.S.ChE. Univ. of Missouri School of Mines & Metallurgy 1961
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas.
University Faculty since 2001
- ENGR 3022 Engineering Project Management
- METC 4513 Fluid Mechanics
Honors and Awards
- Licensed Client Instructor for Kepner-Tregoe, Inc.
Related Work Experience
- Chemical Engineer, Texas Eastman Company, Longview, Texas. Positions held within Texas Eastman, a division of Eastman Kodak and Eastman Chemical Company, include Process Improvement Engineer, Staff Engineer, Senior Engineer, Engineering Fellow, Supervisor, Department Superintendent, Assistant Division Superintendent for several major operating divisions, and Project Manager for the construction of UNIPOL Polypropylene Plants 1 and 2 and several other process plants. The largest project managed was $100 million dollars capital cost. Experience covers period of 36+ years.