This program is available at our campuses in Longview and Dallas.
To earn the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, students must have completed the following satisfactorily:
- The required curriculum with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, with no more than 7 credit hours with a grade of C In the required curriculum. A course in which a grade of D was earned will not count toward meeting graduation requirements.
- A grade of B- or better in Psychopathology, Ethics, and Applied Lab.
- At least 66 semester hours completed toward degree requirements.
- All graduation requirements completed at the graduate level in no more than seven years at LeTourneau University.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
- Approval of the faculty and the Board of Trustees.