Office of Educator Certification Forms

Probationary Certificate Request Form

Current students may use this form to request a probationary certificate.  You must be hired by a school district as the teacher of record and be "highly qualified."  You must also be enrolled in a two semester internship.

Candidate for Standard Certification:

During the last semester or coursework, students will go to and apply for Standard Certification.   Once application has been made, payment for the certification fee is not required at that time, but payment must be made for  the fingerprinting.  Once the fingerprinting fee has been made, a Fast Pass number will be emailed to the applicant.  After receiving the Fast Pass number, it allows the applicant  to sign up to get  fingerprinting completed.  Certification is not complete until recommendation has been made  by the university, fingerprinting completed and accepted, and all fees paid.

Recommendation for Standard Certification

Recommendation for standard certification by the Certification Office is done when the student is :

1.  Clear financially with the university,

2.  Degree has been conferred,

3.  Student teaching/internship is completed, and

4.  Both exams have been passed at the state level.  (Content and PPR)


Contact Us:

First Name:

Last Name:




Share by Email
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Twitter