Courses required to complete a minor in Health Care Administration include:
- HCMG 3113 The U.S. Health Care System
- HCMG 4313 Legal, Social, and Ethical Aspects of Healthcare
- HCMG 4323 Regulation and Accountability in Health Care
- HCMG 4333 Marketing Healthcare Services OR
- HCMG 3123 Health Care Delivery Systems
- 6 hours of Health Care or Business Electives
(18 hours total)
* The Health Care Management Minor is not available to students in the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management or Bachelor of Health Care Management programs.
Request More Information
Learn more about earning your degree at LeTourneau. Fill out this short form and we'll be in touch to answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
I am interested in: