The Dallas Police Department has a vibrant and growing work force. Dallas PD anticipates hiring 200 new police officers in the near future.
If you are interested in working for the Dallas Police Department, please contact Senior Corporal Dominique Erwin at email@example.com.
- United States Citizen.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 21-44 years of age (45 hours from an accredited college - minimum 2.0 GPA)
- 19½ years of age (60 hours from an accredited college - minimum 2.0 GPA)
- Can have Three (3) years active duty with an honorable discharge or three (3) years Law Enforcement with a city, county or state law enforcement agency waives all college credit requirements.
- Must not have committed a "Class A" misdemeanor or "Felony".
- Must not have committed or been convicted of a “Class B” misdemeanor within last 10 years.
- Vision: No worse than 20/100 in either eye, correctable to 20/20 in both eyes
- No pending traffic citations or court cases.
- Must not have been convicted of three (3) or more hazardous traffic violations in the last twenty-four (24) months. (Does not include “Driver’s Safety Course” or 1 Completed Deferred Adjudication)
- $46,541.00 - with a bachelor degree or higher
- $42,941.00 - without a degree
Senior Corporal Dominique Erwin