Phone: (903) 233-3200
- Covenant in the Old Testament: God and Humanity in Dynamic Relationship (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, forthcoming)
- Isaiah's Covenant at the Crossroads: An Exegetical and Theological Analysis of Covenant in Isaiah (Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock Publishers, forthcoming)
- Eternal Covenant in the Pentateuch: The Contours of an Elusive Phrase (Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies. 494. New York: T&T Clark/Continuum, 2008).Journal Articles:
- "Wielding a Machete with a Handle: The Discrete Witness of Isaiah 61 For Holistic Christian Mission." Missiology: An International Review Vol. XL, no.3 (2012): 293-313.
- “Richard C. Chewning: Model and Mentor of Business and Faith Integration.” Journal of Biblical Integration in Business 12 (2009): 64-72.
- “Another Flood? Genesis 9 and Isaiah’s Broken Eternal Covenant” Journal for the Study of the Old Testament 32 (2007): 177-97.Essays:
- “The Theology of Work in Ezekiel” in edited volume entitled Theology of Work in the Bible (published by Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary). http://www.theologyofwork.com/home/index.cfm
- “ Understanding Holistic Christian Mission, ” Part I of the essay Holistic Christian Mission and an Old Testament Paradigm: L.E.G.S. and LeTourneau University’s Call to a Servant’s Work. Published on the LEGS website. http://www.legsresearch.org/
- “Isaiah 61 in Context as a an Old Testament Paradigm for Holistic Christian Mission,” Part II of the essay Holistic Christian Mission and an Old Testament Paradigm: L.E.G.S. and LeTourneau University’s Call to a Servant’s Work. Published on the LEGS website. http://www.legsresearch.org/Dictionary Articles:
- “Pentateuch” and “The Book of the Twelve” in The Baker Illustrated Bible Dictionary, (ed. Tremper Longman III; Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books, 2013).
- Thirty-two Old Testament articles for Abingdon Press’ new multi-volume New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible, (2006-9).Reviews:
- Several book reviews published in the journals such as Review of Biblical Literature, Ashland Theological Journal, Themelios, and Scottish Bulletin of Evangelical Theology.
“My wife and I are delighted to have been called to serve LeTourneau University, an institution which unites academic excellence and spiritual formation within a distinctly Christian environment. As a student I greatly benefited from personal relationships with professors who shared their lives with me and quickly became spiritual mentors and models of the Christian faith. These individuals not only instilled biblical knowledge, but also biblical wisdom. I hope to do the same for my students, and in turn, be mutually strengthened in our walks and encouraged towards love and good deeds.”