LETU LIFT Aviation Scholarship
Need financial aid for your aviation education? Students planning to study aviation at LeTourneau University can compete for LIFT Aviation Scholarships. These scholarships typically range from $4,000-$20,000 total ($1,000-$5,000 per year), and stack on top of any merit-based scholarship awarded by the university.
To qualify, students must be accepted in a major within LeTourneau University’s School of Aeronautical Science, and participate in a LIFT Scholarship competition during a scheduled preview weekend. Successful competitors are individuals who demonstrate a passion for aviation, mission fit at LeTourneau University, and the drive and ability to make a difference in the aviation industry.
To compete for a LIFT scholarship, students must:
- Complete the application process and be accepted in an aviation major at LeTourneau University. Get started today at www.letu.edu/apply!
- New Students must have an ACT composite score of at least a 22, or an SAT math and critical reading combined score of at least 1030 and a high school GPA of at least 3.0. Transfer students must have a cumulative college GPA of at least 3.0.
- Complete a LIFT scholarship interview during a Preview event where LIFT interviews are being conducted. See www.letu.edu/preview for event dates, more information, and registration.
- Complete a short essay, and submit via email at least two weeks prior to the event and interview. The essay question will be e-mailed to you when you register for the competition.
- To receive the scholarship, a LIFT scholarship winner must enroll in an Aeronautical Science degree at LETU. Changes to majors outside of the School of Aeronautical Science will result in cancellation of the LIFT Scholarship.
Request More Information
Learn more about earning your degree at LeTourneau. Fill out this short form and we'll be in touch to answer all of your questions. We look forward to speaking with you!
I am interested in: