Welcome to the Achievement Center.
The Achievement Center exists to promote student success by providing supportive resources for students.
The Center specifically offers a number of services for both online and on-ground students who would like to improve their learning skills or increase their academic success at LeTourneau University.
- Academic Intervention and Mentoring (AIM) provides individual support to our targeted first-year students as they make their transition to university academics.
- Athletic Study Hall is provided for all student-athletes. In most cases, student-athletes are required to complete 4 hours of study each week in the Achievement Center.
- Learning Strategies Consultations assist students who experience general academic difficulty with note-taking, test taking, time management, and other learning strategies issues.
- Learning Strategies Resources on a variety of topics related to student learning are available at the Achievement Center.
- Math Lab provides drop-in tutoring services for a wide range of math courses from Algebra to Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Online Tutoring is available. Please contact an Achievement Center staff member at AchievementCenter@letu.edu for more information.
- Peer Advisors are experienced student leaders who have demonstrated academic and community success.
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a collaborative learning program designed to support students who are enrolled in challenging courses such as Chemistry, Physics, Dynamics and more.
- Tutoring is available for many classes such as History, English, Bible and others.
- Writing Center provides writing tutoring on a drop-in basis.
Meet the Staff
Interim Director for
Assistant Director for
Academic Support Specialist
2100 S. Mobberly Ave
Longview, Texas 75607
2nd floor, Allen Family Student Center
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm