2100 South Mobberly Avenue
Longview, Texas 75602
LeTourneau University’s main campus is located in Longview, Texas, a progressive hub city nestled among the beautiful pine-forested hills and lakes of East Texas. Sure, we may be a 1,568 mile journey from L.A. and 1,452 miles from the Big Apple, but Longviewites live the good life in a town where family, faith and community are a big deal. Visit LETU.
- Check us out on the map
- Just two hours east of Dallas, Texas, part of America’s fourth-largest metro area
- About an hour west of Shreveport, La.
- Serves as a central city for smaller, nearby towns
- Has a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) of 150,000 in population
- Entertainment: movie theaters · great restaurants · mall · several shopping centers
- Culture: symphony · public library · museums · community theater · opera
- Major annual events, including the Great Texas Balloon Race and AlleyFest
- Over 100 places of worship
- Several area state parks for camping, hiking and picnicking
- Over 25 lakes within 75 miles
- Mild winters, with colorful springs and autumns
- Nice mix of rain and sunshine all year · Check out our average temperatures
Learn more: Visit Longview, Texas · City of Longview · Longview News-Journal
LETU has additional adult educational centers in Austin, Bedford, Dallas, Houston and Tyler.