To serve God and humanity by preparing students, through example, to become servant-leaders of Christ-like character and ingenuity who impact the world through the engineering profession.
- We value working together as a Christ-centered community of living faith. Everything we do is integrated into and flows out of our service to God in Jesus Christ as we work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- We value integrity, honesty, and trust that reflect the person of Jesus Christ in all we do.
- We value the professional and spiritual growth of every individual; faculty, staff, and students. We desire to see all individuals growing into maturity, exhibited by a satisfying, rewarding, joyful, and effective life of servant-leadership.
- We value providing an outstanding world-class educational experience for our students that represents an exceptional educational value and return on investment.
- We value the creativity and ingenuity of faculty, staff, and students who are innovative and prudent risk takers.